TIG/ARC 500P AC/DC 3 Phase IGBT
Adopt advanced MOSFET inverter technology, using non-crystal core and power units. Reliable, portable, light, and high efficiency.
- Excellent Square Wave Power Source; Capable of running through the zero current position; Featured with a very stable arc but without high frequency.
- Good Arc Stiffness, Heat-Concentration, and Easy to Operate With the Wire Feeding.
- Strong capability to clean up the oxide on the surface, the width of the cleaning pulse can be continuously adjusted, capable of generating a bright, smooth, and nice seam.
- Equipped with the output connection for the foot control pedal, convenient for the welding operation.
- Built-in the protection circuits of over-current, over-heat, over-voltage, less-voltages, and even alarming function as well, very safe and reliable.
- Adaptable to the welding application on the aluminum, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, copper and titanium, and so on.
- Water Cool TIG Torch
- Earth Clamp With Cable
- Gas Hose
- Hose Clamp
||TIG / ARC 500P AC / DC 3 PHASE - IGBT
|Input Voltage (V)
|Output Current Range (A)
|No-load Voltage (V)
|Input Power Capacity Tig/MMA (KVA)
|Duty Cycle (%)
|Housing Protection Grade
|Net Weight (kg)
Add to cart
translation missing: en.general.search.loading