TIG 200M Mosfet Pulse TIG Model
Adopt advanced MOSFET inverter technology, using non-crystal core and power units. Reliable, portable, light, and high efficiency.
- Designed in the advanced inverter technology with high working frequency; a small, light, and very convenient to carry on.
- High-Frequency Increased-Voltage & Pulse Hot Arc Ignition Design; Excellent Ignition Performance With Sufficient Welding Current.
- Over Voltage & Over Current Auto-Protection Functions.
- Wide range of welding voltage, strong adaptability as to the power supply with high duty cycle, especially adaptable to a continuous working operation.
- Well-organized structure, built through excellent manufacturing processes, reliable, durable, and easy to maintain.
- Adaptable to the welding application on the stainless steel, carbon steel, coppers, etc.
- Air Cool Tig Torch
- Earth Clamp With Cable
||TIG 200M AMPS - MOSFET PULSE TIG MODEL
|Input Voltage (V)
|Rated Input Current (A) MMA/TIG
|No-load Voltage (V)
|Output Current Range (A)
|Input Power Capacity (KVA) MMA/TIG
|Arc Force (A)
|Duty Cycle (%)
|No-Load Loss (W)
|Housing Protection Grade
|Net Weight (kg)
Add to cart
translation missing: en.general.search.loading